miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

My Poem Anthology


Never done before by me...I really don't know what has come out of this... Anyway, here they are!


“I am from” Poem

I am from where green meets blue
I am daughter of a vast starry sky
I love the summer breeze among the singing trees
I hate the pouring rain that freezes my heart
I believe in fertile grounds and endless roads
I take courage on my people’s warmth
I dream of the deep dark sea
I am from where green meets blue.



List poem

The most infinite warmth,
The happiest moments,
The safest place,
The strongest bond.
My refuge, my shelter, my port.
That is my home,
Where I always return.




Image poem

The bell rings, and a succession of little feet clatter along the corridor.
High voices and sharp cries mix with clear laughter as candy wraps fly about.
Tiny white figures absorb the sunlight for a moment, while their huge dark shadows magically appear on the tall walls.
Then the bell rings again, and all the games stop. The little feet clatter back to the classroom.
And the playground is left alone.

4 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations!You have such a beautiful way to express yourself that I¨m really enjoying your poems. See you, Ana

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your "I am from..." poem!
    and the other ones too!

    You know you're an exellent writer Flor!
    Go on showing your works!


    Hugs...
    Jan♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your image poem! you can be sure you've written something beautiful. Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you girls!!! You're always too kind to me :-)
    See you,
    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar